George Clooney Helps Homeless People Get Drunk

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Female First is reporting that George Clooney shocked everybody when he gave a bum all of his cash, so he could buy alcohol. Clooney had just spend his entire night drinking in London drinking non stop. George has been known to be a big drinker and doctors have even told him to slow down recently. Onlookers say that George gave the bum hundreds of dollars.

One of the bodyguards tried to talk to Clooney and say the bum would "spend it on getting drunk."


Clooney replied with: "So what? That's what I've just done."

Now that's what I look about George. He's always looking to help out a fellow drunk. That's what he was probably taught in AA, but he may be confusing it. I think your suppose to help them stay sober, not support their drinking habit. But what do I know? I just read to paraplegic orphans with cancer.

Posted by darkhat at 2/09/2006  
10 comments
Anonymous said...

At least he is giving back.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous said...

He loves the bottle. After he hurt his spine they didn't want him drinking anymore.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

Er, is that supposed to be a picture of Goerge Clooney? I don't think it is. Sorry.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous said...

Too skinny??

1:19 PM  
Anonymous said...

Too skinny??

1:19 PM  
Anonymous said...

What do you mean "To skinny??"

It's just not him. It's a different guy altogether...

Nice try pal LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

2:16 PM  
darkhat said...

I will clear this up, usually nobody notices this, but someone finally did. It's a george clooney look a like that you can hire to come to parties and stuff. I thought it was so rediculous that someone would actually hire this guy to make their party look cool I just throw it up once and a while. If you run a search for george clooney look a likes this guy will come up, and you can read about him. I hope i don't have to hear about why this isn't george clooney again.

3:12 PM  
darkhat said...

oh, if you want to go through the archives (you better have better things to do) you can find numerous times I have put the look a like up and nobody notices, at least they don't say anything.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous said...

Darkhat, you've given me the biggest chuckle in a long while. I thought perhaps you needed new glasses. I was going to suggest that your readers take up a collection and buy you some. Your blog's a bloody riot.

3:31 PM  
darkhat said...

thanks reese, here is the address where anyone can hire this loser. http://www.talentbookingusa.com/
look-a-likes/george-clooney.htm

I'm way to lazy to make a hyperlink, so you'll have to copy and paste. And I will probably still put this up becasue 95% of the readers don't write or check the comments.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment