Fans May Sue Clay Aiken For Being Gay

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Page Six is reporting that Clay Aiken might be sued by his fans for lieing about his sexual preference. Let me just get something straight real quick. The last thing I ever want to talk about is Clay Aiken. The last picture of anyone I ever want to put on this page is Clay Aiken. OK, back to the story. Apparently the fans are so upset about him being gay (which is obvious, but he still hasn't come clean about) they threatened to sue.

A source said: "He represented himself as a heterosexual choirboy. They might want their money back.

Go right ahead and sue the guy, I don't care. I don't know how they can truly sue him for being gay, though. They are claiming he lied? Come on. He is obviously one of the gayest men in America. Look at that picture in this post. He has those "put a cock in my mouth" eyes. I don't know how anyone believed him when he said he wasn't gay.

Posted by darkhat at 2/14/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

He is such a flamer. Loves taking it up the ass 24/7

8:09 AM  
Anonymous said...

I should get in on sueing this nancy.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous said...

He really is such a flaming homo. I can't take it anymore. Someday someone better put him in his place.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous said...

LOLOL, he really is soo gay

8:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

I know lol

12:45 PM  
Anonymous said...

I hate him so much. Most people can't even fathom the hatred I have for this man. YOU LOST TO RUBEN.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous said...

I don't blame the people for suing. Don't say you are a Christian when you are not and use the Lord to hide behind. This is worse than being gay. People thought he was something he isn't and I hope the people get every cent of their money back.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment