Carmen Electra Wants To Bang Kate Moss

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Sun UK is reporting that Carmen Electra has a huge crush on Kate Moss, and maybe even wants to have sex with her. Carmen admits she is attracted to the less than gorgeous supermodel and would love to meet her in person.

She told Loaded magazine: “I fancy Kate Moss. She has the best style. People need to give her a break. I’d love to meet her. You can’t deny her beauty and her sexuality.”



Carmen Also claimed: “I get a lot of women trying to pick me up and women can be more attractive than men. I like that, I love girls.”

Carmen Electra is one of the best girls you could possibly have sex with. Kate Moss may be equal to your grandma's couch cushion. There's nothign wrong with a couch, but sometimes it's better to just stick with a hot sex partner like Carmen.

Posted by darkhat at 2/01/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

She is fine. I hope they tape it.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous said...

Kate is a pretty hot broad too. She is probably hotter than carmen.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEX TAPE

10:22 AM  
Anonymous said...

OMG yess

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment