Angelina Jolie Playing With The Kids

Monday, February 27, 2006

Nosy Snoop was able to run across these new pictures of Angelina Jolie playing with her children. Her techniques for dealing with kids are much different than mine.

I don't have any children, so I go out and buy them on the black market once a week. Randomly, I take them and force them to do many fun games I call it the "nobody loves you olympics." sometimes I'll force them to walk barefoot accross glass, other times they'll have to take turns dipping their hands in boiling water.


It really doesn't matter to me as long as I can buy more when I need them. Children are in no way like a fine wine. They always seem to depreciate with age. Children are expensive and important when they are young, but they raise in lower in value as time goes on.

Posted by darkhat at 2/27/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

Their real kids area going to be so freakin hot.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous said...

Maddox is so cute

6:36 AM  
Anonymous said...

Those kids are damn lucky. They practically won the lottery getting adopted by Angelina, then adopted by Brad Pukey-face as well ... ?

You go from starving to death and living in a grass hut to wearing baby Prada clothes and having a trust fund bigger than the GNP of the country you came from ...

Lucky little bastards.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment