Reese Wore Kirsten's Dress To The Golden Globes

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Page Six is reporting that Reese Witherspoon wore the same dress that Kirsten Dunst wore just three years ago to the Golden Globes. Reese is now blaming Chanel for the screw up, since they should know who has been wearing what dresses.

Page Six claims:




"Witherspoon, who won Best Actress for "Walk the Line," wore a white-and-silver "vintage" Chanel dress - only to find out it was a mere 3 years old and that Kirsten Dunst wore the same frock to Globes after-parties back in 2003. Whoops! Witherspoon's rep, Nancy Ryder, is said to be so angry at Chanel for giving her a recently recycled gown that she's vowing not to accept anything from Chanel again - or let her other clients, including Jennifer Lopez and Zellweger, wear anything from the French couture house."

This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm not a girl. If I ended up wearing a dress that some skank like Kirsten wore, than I would just start cutting my face on the red carpet. Reese has every right to be mad. It's just like all those times I show up with my assless chaps when I'm grocery shopping. When someone tries to bite off me I slam a carton of milk into their groin.

Posted by darkhat at 1/19/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment