Pink Gets Married, Somebody Better Care...

Monday, January 09, 2006

E Online is reporting that Pink took the marital plunge Saturday, swapping vows with her fiance, the motocross-racing, Surreal Life-starring Carey Hart, at a seaside, sunset ceremony in Costa Rica. The guest count was between 100 and 150, with all accounts agreeing that Lisa-Marie Presley was among those on hand for the wedding at the Four Seasons on the country's Papagayo peninsula.




Alright, I was going to actually list some quotes from the wedding, but I kept on reminding myself how much I hate Pink. Seriously, you have no idea. I really have such a hatered for her that I have been delaying all morning posting this. I figured "Does anyone really care that Pink got married"? They really better, because I am not happy having even a picture of her on this website.

Posted by darkhat at 1/09/2006  
2 comments
shoes said...

i feel bad for the guy

9:03 AM  
Anonymous said...

that sucks for him

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment