Kirsten Dunst Is Mistaken For A Stripper

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Reports are saying that Kirsten Dunst was mistaken for a stripper while standing outside the Chateau Marmont Hotel on Sunset waiting for her limo. While she was in disguise, a broke down man walked up to her and whispered creepily:

"I'll give you $500 if you'll let me squirt whipped cream on your body and lick it off!" Kirsten yelled back, "GROSS!"

She immediately turned and walked away, but the guy kept trying to talk to her, he yelled:


"Wait. What's the matter? I come to watch you dance every weekend!" Kirsten turned around and asked the man what he was talking about. She finally realized that he confused her with a pole-grinding stripper from the famed Body Shop just down the street. "Wrong girl, guy," said Kirsten, as she entered her limo.

Is it that hard to believe? A girl who looks like she fell face first into a steam train? Or at least teeth first. Anyways, Kirsten is pretty worthless in my book. When I look at my list of girls to masturbate to, she falls between Shar Jackson and Jared from Subway.

Posted by darkhat at 1/31/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

God I hate snaggle tooth.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous said...

She could never strip at that club. There are actually hot girls there. trust me.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous said...

Everyone is always hating on her, but she really does have a good body.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment