Kate Beckinsale In Giant Magazine

Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is Kate Beckinsale's Giant Magazine photo shoot. As you can see, she is looking ridiculously hot as usual. I'm not personally a big fan of the lighting in this photo shoot, but as long as it's Kate, I'll let it slide.

Kate Beckensale is one of those few women that can actually make you get such a boner that you have to slam it in a car door. Seriously, it is the only way to make it go away.

When I was at work yesterday, I was looking at these pictures and my boss called me to his office. I had to literally open a filing cabinet on the way and slam my penis in it three times - enjoy the pictures.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 2/23/2008  
0 comments

Post a Comment