Christina Aguilera Shopping In West Hollywood

Monday, January 09, 2006

Christina Aguilera and her husband Jordan went shopping over the weekend in West Hollywood. Apparently Christina had trouble getting out of the car with high heels on and her husband had to help her. It has been stated that she couldn't stop laughing for hours on end. I don't know why she would be wearing high heels with jeans, but maybe it's what girls are doing nowadays.

Maybe my girl Nosy Snoop, who has a great fashion ability, can shed some light on this.



Well, I honestly don't have a good point to any of this. I just feel a need to post any new pictures of Christina that come out. She does turn me on even more now that I know she has a great sense of humor. Any girl that is hot and laughs at herself is OK in my book. And well, that's all that really matters.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 1/09/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment