Anna Kournikova Is Swimming

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I really hate it anytime a hot girl tries to pull off wearing anything but a bikini. It is the kind of pissed offness (I don't care if that's not a word) that makes me cut my face with a rusty razor blade that a HIV positive crack whore used to shave her legs with. Let's just say, it makes me unhappy. But when Anna Kournikova is bending down like she is in that first picture below, it makes my heart start racing.





At that point, I really don't have any choice but to post these new pictures. I never realized how hot of an ass Anna Kourikova has until now. Ya, she was hot, but for a tennis player. That's like being the skinniest person in fat camp.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 1/18/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment