Sienna Miller Attacks Paparazzi As A Ferret

Thursday, December 01, 2005


Sienna Miller is notorious for attacking paparazzi. She has done it so many times I wouldn't even bother writing about it, but she is doing something new. Sienna Miller can apparently shape shift into ferrets when she gets mad.





I know this sounds kinda weird and far fetched, but look at the pictures. Normal women do not look like this. Hell, normal creatures from the planet earth don't look like this. I don't really know if she can truly transform into a ferret by choice or if it's due to anger. I am still trying to figure it out. I remember when I was a fan of The Incredible Hulk. He would get angry and just change, even if he didn't want to. This is the theory I am leaning towards for Sienna Miller.

Posted by darkhat at 12/01/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment