Brad And Angelina House Shopping

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Regardless of rumors going around that Brad and Angelina are breaking up, these are only rumors. The two were seen looking for houses in Washington, DC. There is still no word as to why they are picking Washington, DC for a home. Some sources are saying it is because Angelina is an Ambassador.



If you were the hottest couple out on the market wouldn't you move to somewhere besides Washington? What ever happens there? Nothing. I remember back when I was dating Rachel McAdams, we bought a country. Nothing big, just a small one off the coast of Costa Rico. It was the least I could do to show my love for her. I had natives fanning us all day long. They could only wear leaves around there private parts and they were constantly being tortured for mistakes. Did I say tortured? I meant helped. Helped by placing burning tar on all of there wounds.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 11/22/2005  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

If we could sell our hot phone sex experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be millionaires. hot phone sex

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment