April Scott December 05 Maxim Photo Shoot

Monday, November 28, 2005



A few days ago I posted the Cindy Crawford pictures from the December Maxim. Even though Cindy was on the cover, the hottest photo shoot in there is April Scott. If you don't know who April Scott is, she has a pretty decent role in the upcoming Mission Impossible 3.




To be perfectly honest, I haven't masturbated to these pictures yet. And I made sure to use the word "yet" just so there isn't any confusion. If I don't have anymore posts today, consider me having a masturbation marathon with these alluring and provocative pictures of April Scott. Why did Maxim put Cindy Crawford on the cover of this issue? The world may never know.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 11/28/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment