Paris Hilton Likes Being Flat Chested

Friday, April 07, 2006

Yahoo is reporting that Paris Hilton has revealed that she loves being flat-chested, and thinks that it’s hotter than having big boobs. She thinks it's easier not wearing a bra, and believes big boobs are a turn off.

She told Elle Magazine“I like being flat. I think it’s hot. I never have to wear a bra. When I was 13, I really wanted a boob job because all my friends started to have boobs and I was the only one who looked like a boy."

I don't know if Paris knows this, but not a lot has changed since the time when she was a young boy. In fact, most insects have chests that look similar to Paris Hilton. I'm pretty sure some scientists even believe she has an ectoskeloton and isn't even human. Don't forget: it isn't your chest size that makes people hate you, it's your face that looks like it got hit with a sack of thumb tacs.

Posted by darkhat at 4/07/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

It's because of people like you and insensitive and brainless remarks like that that so many young girls will small chests feel like less than a human.

Why should the size of breasts determine how much of a woman you are? Get a life and learn to speak respectfully.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

i agree with the lady above in the 1st comment - speak respectfully - although some women do deserve a few choice words, just because their women don't make them special - man as well

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment