Nick Thinks Jessica Will Be A Bad Mother

Friday, April 07, 2006

Entertainment Wise is reporting that Nick Lachey believes his separated wife, Jessica Simpson, would make a terrible mother. He claims she is too impulsive and the decision to adopt a child will turn out horrible.

Lachey said: “She could be a great mom, but she’d have to concentrate, which I can’t see her doing. She just has too much going on. I don’t know how she thinks she can do this on her own.”

Nick is clearly still in love with Jessica Simpson, since he is making Kristin Cavalleri shape shift into her. Anyways, these comments are all out of jealously, but he's right. If I ever have a child, I would rather have it be raised by poisonous rattlesnakes than Jessica Simpsons.

As many bloggers have already pointed out, you can see Kristin is looking more like Jessica by the minute. These pictures are from yesterday at the 2nd Annual Celebrity Rock 'N Bowl.

Posted by darkhat at 4/07/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

Looking just like simpson is right. what a moron.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous said...

I guess I don't entirely get that. Is she not just standing and posting for a picture?

9:19 AM  
Anonymous said...

Jessica would be a great mother. I have 4 children and 4 nannies. Occassionally I allow the children to make an appearance at me side (as festive fashion accessories). Then, I can stand with (not quite touching) them and heap the adoration and praise from all who ask "how do you do it"?

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment