Scarlett Is Banging Justin

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Scarlett Johansson has been the center of controversy around the Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz break up, and now it looks like she may be banging him. Word on the street is the two were all over each other at a Superbowl party this weekend.

A witness said: “Then, as they left through the back, Justin was leaning against the wall and Scarlett came up, leaned into him and did a sexy, little dance, grinding into his body.”

It's times like this that I wonder why God hates me so much. The only thing I want in life is to have sex with Scarlett Johansson. Hell, I'd even take a hand job in the back of my car. It just sucks that my car has small back seats, but they can fold down for extra comfort. You can ask the girls on Craig's list!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 2/06/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment