Justin Timberlake Was High

Monday, February 05, 2007

In 2003 Ashton Kutcher pranked Justin Timberlake on his TV show Punk'd, and now Justin admits he was high when it happened.

When asked about his experience, he says: "I'll give you a little hint on that Punk'd thing. That was back in my first-album creative days. That's why I looked the way I did, if that makes any sense to you."

When asked by Entertainment Weekly magazine if he was high during the prank he laughingly replies: "Incredibly. Yeah, that was a trippy experience. That was why I was completely glassy-eyed. As a matter of fact, I was like, okay, I got to stop doing this. I don't do that anymore!"

Based on everything I've learned from my parents, drugs give you a creative side to art that you normally wouldn't have. This is why I'm in Italy most of the time, painting nude men and women on chapels. The Church Counsel tries to stop me, but they can't stop what's in my heart!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 2/05/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment