Britney Spears Got Dumped

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It is now official that Isaac Cohen has dumped the still fat Britney Spears. Isaac's friends claim he was trying to get rid of her for a while, but felt bad rejecting her.

A source said:“It was a bit much for him. There was a lot of drama - it was too much of a whirlwind. It wasn’t one thing in particular. He likes her. They had a good time together. He was doing his best to help her out - but there is only so much one person can do.”

I've never been rejected in my life, but I see the look on the models' faces when I let them down, and it's heartbreaking. The only solution seems to be watching romantic comedies while I relax in my bathtub with scented candles. The fall burgundy never fails to ignite pleasure back into my life.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 2/07/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment